In and Around Qatar

Nov 27 to 29, 2008 - Doha Players' The Wishing Well
Google

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Purefoods and CDO Products in Doha Qatar

I only see a red hotdog in the Philippines. And of course, while more expensive than other brands, Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdogs is the favorite of Filipino household. I was told that Tender Juicy (beef and chicken) is already available in the Souq. I went to the Souq last week to buy some but Filipino stores already run out of stocks. The next shipment is expected to arrive in a month or so.

On another note, I discovered that CDO products are already available in Filipino Stores. I bought 1 kilo of Holiday Binggo jumbo hotdog (QR 15), chicken longaniza (QR 8), beef longanisa (QR 8) and burger patties. Other CDO products such as ground beef, premium beef tapa, frozen corned beef are also available.

Binggo is not that good but for only QR 15 per kilo, I think you get what you paid for. I heard from friends that kids like them because they are red. The chicken longanisa is a little bit sweet but passable. I am yet to cook the beef longanisa and burger patties so I can't give my verdict.

It’s nice to have these new additions to Filipino food products available in Qatar. I hope that more products will come in the future.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post.

No comments: