In and Around Qatar

Nov 27 to 29, 2008 - Doha Players' The Wishing Well
Google

Friday, September 12, 2008

Filipino Expo in Qatar

For the first time, Filipino expo will be held in Qatar on October 9-11, 2008. Here is the article from The Peninsula:

The first-ever Filipino expo in Qatar, scheduled to be held in October, will provide a platform for companies to tap the growing Filipino market and bring together Filipinos in Qatar. The '1st Filexpo Qatar '08' is being brought to the country by ABS-CBN Middle East's TFC World Tours.

The expo, to be held from October 9 to 11, is aimed at helping Philippine and Qatar-based companies utilise opportunities in the Filipino market and offering Overseas Filipino Workers products, services and opportunities in the Philippines and the Gulf. Continue reading here...


I have high hopes for this Expo will be a lot better than the International Expo held in January of this year because I know that Filipinos/Filipino companies are capable of producing high quality products/services. I also hope that this event will give Filipinos the oppurtunity to show the best about Philippines.

I feel bad that Walter and I will out of the country during this event and will be arriving in the morning of October 11th only. But I'll try my best to attend this event on October 11th to support the Filipino companies joining the expo. I am also looking forward to watch Kamikazee's concert on the night of October 11th. I enjoyed their concert last February - Jay rocks!

See yah all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can buy tickets in Sky Freight Group Office located in Bin Omran Area.
For more inquiries please call 4989319 and 4865232.
Thanks and See you mga Kabayan!